The holidays are a time for family, friends, celebrating, love, and STRESS! Yup, you heard it right. This time of year is one of the most stressful of all. With all of the extra "to-do's" and events to attend, most people put taking care of themselves on the back burner but we are here to help with these simple tips:
1) Breathe Deeply - Take 5 minutes to focus on your breathing. Sit up straight, close your eyes, slowly inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth
2) Be Present - Slow down. Enjoy the air around you, appreciate the little things and focus on your senses.
3) Get Moving - All forms of exercise can ease depression and anxiety. Go for a quick walk around the block or skip the elevator and take the stairs.
4) Take A Bath - Our favorite is when you add a CBD bath bomb
5) Read - Taking time to read can make the rest of the world slow down and sometimes when life feels extremely busy, that's just what you need.
6) Watch a Funny Movie - A little laughter can go a long way.